WHY HIRE A DESIGNER FOR YOUR HOME OFFICE?
Steel desk, off white walls and fluorescent lighting may describe many offices but is this really what you want in your home? A home office should function to maximize productivity BUT still be sensitive to the aesthetics of the residents
- Often a home office is leftover space…an afterthought. A room that functioned well as a bedroom may not work well as a home office. There are storage, ergonomic and acoustic needs to consider in this type of work environment
- Unusually shaped spaces or limited areas may not work with standard office furniture. Customized furniture can be designed to maximize every bit of space
- Disorganization can be eliminated by properly assessing your storage and filing needs
- Money is saved when elements such as lighting, power sources, and storage are considered early in the design process rather than later
- Well thought out space planning in advance is the seed from which all good designs sprout
- Knowledge of ergonomics and recommendations of quality seating will improve productivity and reduce work related injuries.
Langton Designs creates work spaces that work well and feel right