WHY HIRE A DESIGNER EXPERIENCED IN CORPORATE BUSINESS DESIGN?
- Renovating business offices should move quickly so that “business” is not impacted.
- Many decisions will be required and these should be based on past experience and design expertise
- A strong sense of scheduling and coordination is paramount in moving a project to completion
- Money is saved when elements such as lighting, power sources, and storage are considered early in the design process rather than later
- A well designed corporate office space considers the culture and style of the business
- Well thought out space planning in advance is the seed from which all good designs sprout
- A successful “look” is achieved when building finishes and furniture are seamlessly integrated and coordinated
- Vetted resources save time and money
- Knowledge and recommendations of ergonomic seating which improves productivity and reduces work related injuries.
- Designing business offices is very different from decorating a home. It has different requirements and even color translates very differently with office lighting
Langton Designs creates work spaces that work well and feel right