ANNE LANGTON, OWNER
“Sometimes a client needs organizational guidance, sometimes they need design direction and many times they need both in order to achieve work place goals. As an experienced office designer and professional organizer , I can help clients get beyond the state of being overwhelmed and move forward.”
As a senior level interior designer with over 20 years of experience in both office and residential design, Anne Langton is all about making good design functional and great looking while establishing a solid relationship with her clientele. Her 16 year tenure with a prominent Boston architectural firm allowed her to hone her design and project management skills resulting in user friendly and aesthetically noted interiors through out New England.
In addition to good design, Anne believes that the properly organized space is a time-saving and sanity-saving measure that should not be underestimated. She is able to evaluate, create and finally implement systems that can sustain office organization that meets the clients needs.
- Awarded “Business Person of the Year” by Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce
- NCIDQ (National Certification of Interior Design Qualifications)
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- Juror for NCIDQ exam
- NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers)
- Continuing education offered by IIDA, NAPO and NAPO-NE
- Board of Directors, Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce
- Top of the list…my children! Ask me about them!
- I learned how to fence!…(which is how I met my husband)
- Volunteered in Haiti after the 2010 earthquake
- I vowed to run a 5K every year until I am 60 (only 25 more years to go…wink wink)
Langton Designs creates work spaces that work well and feel right